Faith, Religion and Spirituality Issues
- Some people have questions about the religion that they were brought up with.
- Some feel that their faith background is not understood and they feel isolated.
- Some people have had no faith background and are now searching for meaning.
- Some want to explore the spiritual meaning for their lives with another person.
- For others it is important to embrace the existential questions of life.
Whatever is the case for you - Here is a space to explore all the aspects of which you are - particularly valuing and exploring your cultural, ethnic, religious, and political backgrounds - in creating the person you are today and hope to be in the future.
To find a counsellor to explore ideas and issues around Faith, Religion and Spirituality take a look at our directory of London therapists...